In this tutorial, I explain the Export As… dialog box in Photoshop and how to use it to expertly export your images.
For my Save As… video, CLICK HERE.
Resample Info From Adobe
Resample: Choose a resampling method. Resampling refers to changing the amount of image data as you change either the pixel dimensions or the resolution of an image, typically while resizing an image.
- Bilinear: Adds pixels by averaging the color values of the surrounding pixels. This method produces medium-quality results.
- Bicubic: A slower but more precise method based on an examination of the values of surrounding pixels. Using complex calculations, Bicubic produces smoother tonal gradations than the Bilinear or Nearest Neighbor resampling methods.
- Bicubic Smoother: Good for enlarging images based on Bicubic interpolation, but designed to produce smoother results.
- Bicubic Sharper: Good for reducing the size of an image based on Bicubic interpolation while enhancing sharpening. This method maintains the detail in a resampled image. If Bicubic Sharper oversharpens some areas of an image, try using Bicubic.
- Bicubic Automatic: Automatically chooses the Bicubic sampling method appropriate for the image.
- Nearest Neighbor: Fast but less precise method that replicates the pixels in an image. This method is for use with illustrations containing edges that are not anti-aliased. It preserves hard edges and produces a smaller file. However, this method can produce jagged effects, which become apparent when you scale an image or perform multiple manipulations on a selection.
- Preserve Details: While resizing the image, this method places primary importance on the preservation of image details and sharpness.
*** I am an affiliate for all of the companies listed on this page EXCEPT Affinity Photo.
Please read my Code of Ethics Statement:
Most of the primate images were captured with:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Nikon D500: https://amzn.to/2WyO8Lt
Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VRii Lens: https://amzn.to/2WG1p5f
Spider Pro Hand Strap: https://amzn.to/30k170u
Sony 120GB XQD Card: https://amzn.to/2HlfR8Y
Sony XQD/SD Card Reader: https://amzn.to/2NBuSHB
My Recommended Gear List:
Morganti’s MUST HAVE apps
At least one RAW Editor
Lightroom – http://bit.ly/2zwQ0nW
Capture One – https://captureone.38d4qb.net/y1Djy
Luminar – http://bit.ly/2JUJxKw (Save with the Promo Code AM16)
On1 Photo RAW – http://bit.ly/2zJmA9I (Save 20% with Promo Code: AM17
Exposure X6 – http://bit.ly/2U8UxrK (Save 10% with Promo Code: AnthonyMorganti
PhotoLab 4: https://tidd.ly/2HhiN9X
At least one FULL Editing App
Photoshop – http://bit.ly/2zwQ0nW
Affinity Photo – https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/
MUST HAVE Plugins
Topaz Denoise AI – https://bit.ly/3cDqa5J
Topaz Gigapixel AI – https://bit.ly/3cDqa5J
Topaz Sharpen AI – https://bit.ly/3cDqa5J
*Save 15% on all Topaz Labs apps — use the Promo Code: AMDISC15
Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 – https://tidd.ly/3dc4gYm
Save 15% off the Nik Collection with Promo Code: Anthony15 – Valid until 2/2/2021
** Note that all of the promo codes listed above may not work on sale product.
*** I am an affiliate for all of the companies listed EXCEPT Affinity Photo. Please read my Code of Ethics Statement:
Please support this website. Click the banner below to see how you can help
Unsure of how to price your photography? Check the 2019 Guide to Pricing Your Photography:
I used this software to record my screen in this video
*All links on this page are affiliate links EXCEPT the Affinity Photo Link*