I’m currently looking to hire models in the Buffalo, New York area.
Models Needed For:
I create photography how-to videos that are posted on my YouTube Channel where I have over 350,000 followers. I need models to appear in those videos.
At times, I only need the images of the model to use in the video to demonstrate how to do a post-processing technique. Here is an example:
Other times I need a model to appear with me in the video. Here is an example:
Finally, at times I need a model to appear on the thumbnails of videos I do. Here is an example thumbnail:
- Adult Female or Adult Male
- Chaperones are fine
- Must sign a photo-release
- Most often, you’ll need to show up hair, makeup, and wardrobe ready. Hair, makeup, and wardrobe are rarely elaborate
- If over the course of a year, I pay you over $600.00, you’ll need to fill out a W9 form for tax purposes.
- Payment is $50.00 per hour, minimum 2 hours. That means, for example, if you work for only 45-minutes, you’ll get paid for 2 hours of work ($100.00)
- Payment immediately made via Venmo or ApplePay
- If we work in my studio, I will also give you $10.00 for parking — My studio is in the Ellicott Square Building in downtown Buffalo*
If you need photos for your portfolio or if you have a photographic theme you’d like to explore, let me know and perhaps we can work out a trade — fully processed images for your own use that I can also use in my videos.
* Until Covid-19 is under control, I will not be shooting in my studio so, until further notice, all shoots will be outdoors.
** References available upon request.