by Joseph Morganti
One of the best ways to make it easier for you as a photographer is to get a camera bag that fulfills your needs. One that allows you to carry and manage all of the camera equipment you need. Camera bags come in all shapes and sizes, and in this article, we compiled a list of camera bags for every need.
Larger Bags For Those That Need to Carry a Lot – Great for Landscape and Wedding Photographers
Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag 15: https://amzn.to/346f05q
- 15″ model, carry a complete daily photography kit, up to a full-frame DSLR with 3 lenses and accessories
- Max laptop dimensions: 15″ screen size / 2.5cm (1 inch) x 36cm (14.2 inch) x 25cm (9.75 inch). Inner Dimensions – 36.83cm (14.5 inch) x 29.21cm (11.5 inch) x 12.7cm (5 inch)
- Built-in tripod carry feature works with nearly all tripods
Tenba Messenger DNA 15: https://amzn.to/333FrXT
- Fits a professional DSLR with 2-3 lenses, flash and audio gear. It will fit a DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens. There are two padded interior sleeves: one for a laptop up to 15 inches, and another for an iPad
- A new tapered front flap with a sewn hinge ensures easy closure and excellent weather-proof coverage at the corners
Think Tank Photo Vision 15 Camera Shoulder Messenger Bag: https://amzn.to/2QG54eQ
- Exterior Dimensions: 17.3” W x 10.6” H x 6.3” D (44 x 27 x 16 cm), Interior Dimensions: 15.3” W x 9.8” H x 5.1” D (39 x 25 x 13 cm), Laptop Compartment: 15” W x 9.8” H x 1” D (38 x 25 x 2.5 cm), Tablet Compartment: 11.4” W x 7.9” H x 0.5” D (29 x 20 x 1 cm) Phone: 5.9” W x 7.9” H (15 x 20 cm) Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Waterproof tarpaulin base
- Tripod attachment straps included
- Dedicated compartments for 10-inch tablet and 15-inch laptop
Medium Size Bags That Won’t Be a Burden to Carry – Great For Travel Photographers
Manfrotto MB LF-WN-MS Camera Messenger Bag: https://amzn.to/2qxlKdO
- Holds Mirrorless, 70-200/4, & 2-3 Lenses
- Padded iPad Compartment
- Trolly, Carry, Tripod Straps
Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag 13: https://amzn.to/2QAzMGp
- Everyday Messenger Bag Padding: camera divider inserts for a mirrorless/SLR camera kit.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve fits a 13″ MacBook Pro laptop; 13″ screen size.
- Weatherproof and DWR-coated shell protects laptops and camera equipment.
Think Tank Photo Retrospective 7: https://amzn.to/2KHjO9A
- Fits standard DSLR, 10″ tablet, 13″ laptop, 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8 unattached and flash. Example: Nikon D850 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, SB-5000 AFSpeedlight or DJI Mavic Pro drone, controller, batteries and accessories.
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.5” W x 8.8” H x 5.4”D (31.8 x 22.4 x 13.8 cm), Internal Dimensions: 13.5” W x 9.5” H x 7” D (34.3 x 24.1 x 17.8 cm), Laptop compartment: Fits up to 13″ laptop 12.2” W x 8.7” H x 1.0” D (31 x 22 x 2.5 cm), Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg) with all accessories
Smaller Bags for Essentials – Great For Street Photographers
ONA – The Bowery – Camera Messenger Bag: https://amzn.to/2pJc8MU
- Use the Bowery with the strap attached to carry your camera, 1-2 extra lenses and a few small personal items
- Padded with closed cell foam, designed with top-quality water-resistant waxed canvas and detailed with full-grain leather, antique brass hardware and a secure front closure
- Side weather flaps to protect your gear
Peak Design Everyday Sling: https://amzn.to/2XAl7wd
- Camera bag inserts organize drone kits, mirrorless/SLR camera kit, or a DSLR camera and accessories.
- Convertible, reversible strap for cross-body sling and fanny pack/waist bag carry.
- Protective tablet sleeve (Max Tablet Capacity: 24 cm (9.4”) x 18.5 cm (7.3”) x 1.5 cm (0.6”). (NOT iPad Pro)
- 2 stretchy inner side pockets,1 external pocket, and 2 FlexFold dividers for organization.
Billingham 72 Small Camera Bag: https://amzn.to/33a6TmO
- Holds Small Camera, Lens, Accessories
- Features a front dump Pocket for small stuff, top grain leather accents, foam padding, solid brass hardware, and clog-bolt closure.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We hope this article narrowed your choices down to what camera bag is best for you.
Cover Image by Pexels from Pixabay