I’m going to be dramatically scaling up this website, Online Photography Training and I’m in need of writers.
If you’re a photographer with a tip to share, a technique to demonstrate, gear to review, or a story to tell, contact me.
What We’re Looking For
- Articles that would benefit any photographer from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced
- Gear reviews and demos
- How-to articles on ANY type of photography
- Opinion pieces
- Business practices for professionals
- Post processing
- How-to articles on video
- How-to articles on drone photography
- If the written word isn’t your strong point, we’ll accept well produced videos covering any topic listed above
- We’re open to hear your ideas even if not mentioned above.
- Query first using the form below with your article idea
- The work must be original
- You must own the rights to all of the photographs or video used in the article
- You grant us the right to publish the article, images, and/or video on OnlinePhotographyTraining.com and to promote it on social media.
- You retain ownership of your images, video (if any), and written words and may sell and publish any of them as you see fit although you grant OnlinePhotographyTraining.com the right to keep your work published indefinitely.
As we work to get this started and more visitors to the website, we’ll be working out compensation similar to the way the world’s largest photography website, Digital Photography School does — We’ll link back to your website, portfolio, Instagram, Flickr — everywhere you have a web presence and promote them on our social media accounts.
I hope, once we increase viewership, that we’ll have a paid staff of writers similar to another large photography website, The Phoblographer does and I’d love to see your articles now.
If you have an idea for a piece you’d like to contribute, let us know about it using the form below