We Want to Feature Your Photography!
If your work is creative, unique, inspiring, and/or perspicacious, we’d like to feature it here, on OnlinePhotographyTraining.com!
To have your work featured, please do the following:
- Email 8-12 jpg images, sized 1080px on the long side, to editors[at]onlinephotographytraining[dot]com.
- Subject of email should be: Photo Submission by [Your Name].
- In the email, tell us about yourself as a person and as a photographer.
- Discuss why your photography is creative, unique, inspiring, and/or perspicacious.
- Tell us all pertinent information about your gear, the processing of your images, and your overall creative process.
- Tell us the websites you’d like to promote in your feature.
The most important thing is that your work must be creative, unique, inspiring, and/or perspicacious and you should be able to explain to us why it is. What makes your work different? What sets it apart from everyone else’s?
Depending on how busy we are, we may not respond for a week or two but we will try to respond within 48-hours. If you don’t hear from us after two weeks, feel free to send us a follow up email.
If we are interested in featuring your work, we will email you some follow up questions which are more specific to you and your photography.
All genres of Photography are acceptable as long as the work is creative, unique, inspiring, and/or perspicacious!
We Look Forward to Seeing Your Work!